Friday, September 15, 2017

triple, quadruple, etc.

A thing I want is to be in a "relationship" that consists of more than 2 people.  I put "relationship" in quotes because it's a poorly defined word.  I'm not sure what makes this kind of relationship different from the ones I have with my parents and cousins and stuff.  There is a difference between a family relationship and a friend relationship, and I don't know if I can explain it, but I feel the difference very clearly.  But I can have both with one person.  But this other thing, I'm not exactly sure how it's different from family or how it's different from friends.  I think it is different, but it's all muddled in my mind.
But there's a thing I want.  I wonder why.  I've tried to make it happen here and there, by asking people if they were interested, and no one is interested, except possibly one person, but it doesn't work for the two of us if there's no third person.
Maybe if I ever got to actually try it, I could figure out why I want it, or I could figure out that I actually don't want it.
I don't have a specific number in mind other than "more than 2", but maybe if I ever actually got to try it, I'd find that I have a more specific preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment